CNC setter and tool room operative
Working 40 hours per week from our Stockport site.
Duties and Responsibilities
To operate and set CNC machines as required.
To operate all tool room machinery, this includes machinery used whilst you carry out the following functions: –
- Tool cleaning and polishing
- Lathe work
- Welding (Training can be given)
- Tooling assembly
Salary is subject to experience.
If interested, please email email@example.com referencing the job title and attach a copy of your CV.
Thermoforming Machine Setter
Duties of a Setter:
- To be given a production checklist by the Operations Manager and be able to work under your own initiative to fully set and run a machine at the required rate.
- Ability to set cutting formes correctly and reliably.
- Recognise intermittent problems and correct them or report them to your Senior Setter or Operations Manager if they require escalating to a higher level.
- To be able to work under your own initiative and run a machine at the required rate without downtime.
- Teamwork: To assist colleagues whenever required and to always bring a helpful and positive attitude to your workplace.
- To run machines when necessary.
We offer the following benefits:
- 22 days holiday per annum / pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays
- A death in service scheme for pension contributors
- 5 days paid sick leave per annum following 2 years’ full service – further details provided.
- Some in house training can be given if required.
Salary is subject to experience. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title and attach a copy of your CV.
Discover the things that shape our business – packaging developments, production improvements, people and more.
MACPAC URGES HORTICULTURAL INDUSTRY TO START PLANNING FOR 2024 GROWING SEASON WITH PLANTPAC® PACKAGING
Sustainable, functional and cost effective plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe and secure delivery of seeds, saplings and well established plants Macpac – one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of high performance thermoformed packaging – is urging...
Results of ‘unannounced’ audit underlines commitment to setting new benchmarks in the manufacture of high quality thermoformed packaging products Further reinforcing its position as one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of sustainable thermoformed...
Be in the Know
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest macpac news.