Thermoforming Business Development Executive.
Candidates should have the below experience:-
- Recent proven experience in new business development or a customer focused position within the packaging industry.
- Experience of the thermoforming industry preferred but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge of the packaging sector required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written & verbal.
- A successful record at developing new packaging from brief to delivery.
- history on developing and negotiating large value contracts.
- Self-motivated to achieve results.
Key role and responsibilities for Thermoforming Business Development Executive:-
- Identifying and developing targets to increase sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential new clients to prospect for new business.
- Able to project manage from brief to production and beyond.
- Producing and presenting tailored quotes and proposals and negotiating on price and specifications with clients.
- Retaining existing customer accounts as well as re- activate lapsed account to generate business growth.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions.
- Developing relationships with customers.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments within the organisation to achieve targets.
- Where required, travelling to appointments across the UK as required.
- Meeting customers face to face and via Teams / Zoom.
Package we offer for Business Development Executive
- Salary subject to experience.
- Car allowance or company car.
- Commission on new sales.
- Laptop / PC & Phone.
If interested and for more information, please send your CV to [email protected] to apply for the role.
Discover the things that shape our business – packaging developments, production improvements, people and more.
After a 2 year break from exhibiting due to the Covid pandemic, Macpac will once again be presenting their expertise at the Packaging Innovations show from the 25th - 26th May at the NEC. Macpac is not your usual thermoformer selling standard packaging by numbers from...
Roll up and discover the difference on stand F74 at Packaging Innovations, the NEC May 25-26. Visit HERE. We offer highly skilled design, tool-making, implementation/manufacturing all under one roof. Our experience encompasses collaboration with small, medium and...
Be in the Know
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest macpac news.