On-line sales has for many in the horticultural sector meant the difference between survival and failure during the Covid-19 crisis.
With more than £1bn in lost sales during the period on-line sales have filled the vacuum to the tune of 94%. Some 70% of bedding plant sales traditionally reach their peak March to May coinciding this Spring with the closure of garden centres.
At the start of the season Macpac delivered Springtime well-being to the horticultural sector with their ever-growing range of Plantpac products a unique and patented way of delivering plants safely, securely and cost effectively through the post direct from the manufacturer. Take for example our Ready-to-Post range
The Plantpac range was developed at the outset in collaboration with a mail order plant supplier. The result is an easy-to-assemble range of packs providing maximum protection and ventilation for the plants during transit and display. For the full story visit HERE
At a glance
- UK Manufacturer
- Patented pack design
- Unique locking feature
- Simple secure and fast pack closure even when wearing gloves
- Packs can be personalised with customer logos on front face for a small extra cost
- Packs manufactured in clear R-PET for high clarity foliage display
- All packs are made from recycled material and can be further recycled after use
- Optional corrugated outer packaging